Motorola Razr has a super slim design with an overall thickness of just 7.1 mm and weighs just 127 grams. Razr despite having a slim built is tough with Gorilla glass touchscreen, Splash protection and Kevlar fibre panel. The smartphone runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. Razr looks a very classy and fashionable piece of device.
Motorola Razr has a massive 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The display is very vibrant, shard and crisp. The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core TI OMAP 4460 processor. Around the back of Razr is the 8.1 MP camera with LED flash, capable of recording 1080p HD video. There is also a 2 MP secondary camera in front for video calling. The phone has an 1800 mAh battery, which can provide back up for 12.5 hours of talk time and 8.9 hours of video playback.
The Smartphone is powered by a 1 GHz processor. 320MB of internal memory is already provided which can be expanded with MicroSD Support. There is GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi and a 3.5 mm jack.
1) 1.2 GHz dual core processor, with 1GB of RAM.
2) 8.1 MP camera.
3) Super Slim.
1) Does not run on the latest Android OS, Ice Cream Sandwich.
2) Camera bulges out from the back.
Motorola Razr deals are available on all major networks in UK like Vodafone, O2, Three, Virgin, T-Mobile and Orange. Mobile phone retailers are offering Motorola Razr deals with free gifts and incentives.
Reviewed by admin
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO /LTE
- Announced: 2011, October
- Dimensions: 130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm
- Weight: 127 g
- Type: Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density)
- Gorilla Glass display
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Alert types: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Phonebook: Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
- Call records: Practically unlimited
- Internal: 16 GB storage, 1GB RAM
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32GB, 16GB card included
- GPRS: Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE: Class 12
- 3G: Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps, LTE, HSDPA, HSUPA
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with LE+EDR
- Infrared port: No
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Primary: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features: Touch-focus, geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps, 480p@120fps
- Secondary: Yes, 2MP, 720p videos
- OS: Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- CPU: 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, TI OMAP 4430 chipset
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML
- Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Games: Yes
- Colors: Black
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Splash resistant
- HDMI port
- SNS integration
- Digital compass
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail
- YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Document viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1780 mAh
- Stand-by: Up to 204 h
- Talk time: Up to 12 h 30 min